Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Hello everyone !!

Salam...

This is not my first time to blogging...I had a blog before. My previous blog is very famous until being followed by a very 'big' person such as former Deputy Prime Minister of Malaysia, Dato' Seri Anwar Ibrahim (now he is Opposition Leader in Malaysian Parliament.

But I had to delete my old blog because there are some writing I did not liked by some groups such as Hizb ut-Tahrir and the Jemaah Tabligh as writings exposing their disadvantages. It does mean I give up but I am tired fighting with them.


Furthermore, I was busy with my career that requires one hundred percent focus and it caused me no time to update my blog.

But now..I'm back. I thought I need to write again to expose my idea to the society especially to the matter that relate with politics.

Selamat berblogging.....

No comments:

Post a Comment